Setting up Biotechnology Operations in Singapore
Singapore is a fast-growing biotechnology hub with established infrastructure. There is a vibrant ecosystem in research, manufacturing, regional distributors and diverse talent pool of scientists in both commercial and academic research organisations. The very favourable tax rate (one of the lowest in the world) and ease of applying for the various research/innovation grants have propelled the industry to a new height.
The Singapore government is committed to help grow the biotechnology sector and the regulations are favourable to new entrants. English is the business language here. Hence, we would like to invite your firm to be part of this fast-growing community and reach out to the Asian markets.
We partner with our client through the journey of setting up a manufacturing plant, R&D or sales and marketing office in Singapore.
Our setup journey with our clients involves:
• Investment planning
• Seeking funding from the Singapore government
• Sourcing for right location, plant designer, manufacturing equipment and infrastructure builders
• Laboratory setup
• Environment, health and safety
• Back-office setup (HR, payroll, accounting, admin, corporate secretarial) to facilitate quick and low cost back-office setup.
• Regulatory affairs
• Sales and marketing channels